Born in the USA
Native was founded in San Francisco, California, and all of our products are hand poured in the United States.
We never use aluminum, parabens, sulfates or other nasty ingredients in any of our products. #NoCompromises
People love us (and we
Free Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping and we’re so confident you’ll love Native that we’ll cover the cost of return shipping if you’re unhappy (but you won’t be).
We never test on animals except humans who volunteer to try Native.
Shop Best Sellers
I'd like my deodorant to smell
People love us
(and we love them!)
We believe in creating personal care products that are better for your body. Every product we make is thoughtfully formulated to keep you feeling and smelling fresh.
I love this stuff!! The deodorant is the best.I tried this on a whim & BOY was I impressed. Try it, you wo...
@native_cos Not only is your coconut deodorant helping me live my best life, but your emails are JK Rowling le... read more.
Ingredients You Understand
Deodorant is applied daily on a sensitive area of your body. Make sure you understand what’s in your deodorant.
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil has a natural moisturizing quality that helps Native go on smoothly.
- Baking Soda
- Baking Soda is a natural and safe mineral that helps neutralize odor-causing bacteria.
- We use Acidophilus, a healthy bacteria found in your gut microbiome, with the aim of killing odor-causing bacteria.
- Tapioca Starch
- Tapioca Starch is derived from the cassava plant and helps keep you feeling dry and fresh.
- Shea Butter
- Shea Butter is derived from nuts and naturally keeps your underarms moisturized and feeling soft and fresh.