When making healthy life choices we often focus on the things we eat, drink, and generally put IN our bodies. But have you considered what goes ON your body? Take your deodorant for example! It’s one of those things that you (hopefully) put on every day, but most traditional deodorants can contain aluminum, which prevents perspiration by plugging your sweat glands.
But don’t sweat it! Using an aluminum free deodorant will help you feel fresh while using ingredients you’re already familiar with.
What makes Native’s aluminum free deodorant different:
- Most deodorants and antiperspirants contain chemicals like parabens, sulfates, and aluminum.
- Native’s ingredients are just as effective to make you feel comfortable throughout the day
- Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) & Magnesium Hydroxide: Partner to help neutralize odor-causing bacteria
- Tapioca Starch: Minimizes the icky feeling of sweat
- Coconut Oil and Shea Butter: Great moisturizers rich in antioxidants and vitamins
Still need extra odor protection? You can get our deodorant in a range of scents that smell like relaxing spa days to tropical getaways. There’s options for everyone—women, men, and even unique scents for teens!